Tuesday, February 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEXI!!!!!

Today is my baby's first birthday and I have to say this has been one of the most challenging years of my life, but also one of the most rewarding.
Lexi has brought a great deal of joy into my life and really has changed me as a person and I would like to think the changes have been positive.
I look forward to the years to come, watching Lexi grow into the great person, I know she'll be.

We would like to invite everyone to help celebrate Lexis first birthday and to say thank you for all of the support and prayers over the last year.
The party will be held at 1pm on Saturday February 20th in the Grid at the Rock Church in Monroe. We will have snacks, drinks and there is plenty for kids to do, with an indoor basketball court, half pipe, pool table and video games.
Leave a comment, send an email or call us if you would like to join and need directions.

No comments: